Sunday, January 10, 2016

Customer Experience is the Sum of Emotional Reactions

As 2015 drew to a close, I flew to Düsseldorf from London to close out NEOCOM, an annual event for multichannel retail and commerce. There I spoke about "retail re-imagined," redesigning the online and offline shopping experience based on the incredible technology and behavioral trends playing out now and over the next few years.

Following the event, I met with the NEOCOM team to shoot a short three-minute video that I would love for you to see.

Topics/Questions:

– Iteration vs. Iteration

– My message to German and retailers everywhere

– The most important homework retailers should do around CX

– The major differences between the German and American startup scenes

Connect with Brian on Social Media

Twitter: @briansolis
Facebook: BrianSolis
Facebook: TheBrianSolis
LinkedIn: BrianSolis
Youtube: BrianSolisTV

Experience is everything…my new book is finally available!

SolisBook_X_Designs_080113_pdf__page_9_of_19_


Customer Experience is the Sum of Emotional Reactions
from Brian Solis http://ift.tt/1IWx31G
via
rgh–

No comments:

Post a Comment