Tuesday, January 12, 2016

5 Reasons Why Periscope Should Be Part of Your 2016 Social Media Strategy

For those who own their own business, I want to encourage you to make Periscope, and/or live streaming in general, part of your social media strategy for 2016. Live streaming, and more specifically Periscope, has made such an amazing difference in my business. So much so that I tell as many people as I can to […]

The post 5 Reasons Why Periscope Should Be Part of Your 2016 Social Media Strategy appeared first on Kim Garst Boom Social – Social Selling Strategies That Actually Work
Kim Garst

from Kim Garst Boom Social – Social Selling Strategies That Actually Work http://ift.tt/1OpkqsZ

rgh–
Make Money Online posting articles, videos like this
5 Reasons Why Periscope Should Be Part of Your 2016 Social Media Strategy

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. In this post you say good things come in small packages. Thanks for sharing.
    Writer @ Essay services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. how to track affiliate sales

    ReplyDelete