Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Importance of Designing Customer Experiences


Brain_Solis_On_The_Importance_Of_Designing_Customer_Experiences_-_YouTube


SXSW is one of my favorite events of the year for many reasons. It's an experience where serendipity becomes the new gravity and almost everyone you meet has incredible stories to share.


Upon arrival in Austin, I drove straight from the airport to the Sysomos lounge to see my dear friend Amber Naslund and her team. She was kind enough to host my very first booksigning of X the evening before SXSW was set to kick-off.


The place was packed! What a great way to start my SX Xperience.


While there, Amber pulled me aside and asked some great questions about experience design, why it's important and how we can apply it in all we do.


Thank you Amber and Sysomos!





Connect with Brian!


Twitter: @briansolis

Facebook: TheBrianSolis

LinkedIn: BrianSolis

Youtube: BrianSolisTV

Snapchat: BrianSolis


Experience is everything…read my new book, X!


The post The Importance of Designing Customer Experiences appeared first on Brian Solis.




The Importance of Designing Customer Experiences

from Brian Solis http://ift.tt/20NkZnG

via
rgh–

No comments:

Post a Comment