Saturday, April 16, 2016

Introducing a framework for experience architecture


AAEAAQAAAAAAAAlkAAAAJDBmN2QxMDBmLThhMjgtNDNjNy1iMDg3LWM3MjM5NzE1MmEyYg


Alan Quarry is one of those people that makes you smile and earns your trust and respect within minutes. He also has a pretty killer video setup. Alan invited me on his show to talk about X and I gladly accepted. The minute I plugged-in to his video feed though, I instantly wished I could teleport to his studio. #jealous.


In X, I introduce framework for experience architecture and how one can become an xperience architect. We talk about what that means in our work. We also discuss data-artistry and how we must humanize data. We must also humanize our approach to earn what I call “the embrace” to create meaningful and shareable experiences. In the show, I also explains the technique of Hollywood storyboarding to build a narrative so people can have the best brand experience.


I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did!


Thanks Alan!





Press_Coverage_-_X__The_Experience_When_Business_Meets_Design__Brian_Solis_


Connect with Brian!


Twitter: @briansolis

Facebook: TheBrianSolis

LinkedIn: BrianSolis

Youtube: BrianSolisTV

Snapchat: BrianSolis


Experience is everything…read my new book, X!


The post Introducing a framework for experience architecture appeared first on Brian Solis.




Introducing a framework for experience architecture

from Brian Solis http://ift.tt/1NumSOK

via
rgh–

No comments:

Post a Comment