Connecting the Dots
Former-Intern-Turned-Media-Maven Caitlin Angeloff joins Jay and Adam this week to share her successful approach to social media marketing within her brand, DocuSign. Through a combination of thoughtful audience targeting and advocate engagement, Caitlin gives her audience a peek into life at DocuSign while sharing the awesome convenience and widespread application of the product.
With a blog that receives 30,000 unique visits each month and an initial snap that got 20,000 views overnight, she is working proof of the success potential within B2B social.
In This Episode
- How a cross-functional approach to identifying and utilizing internal subject matter experts can lead to empowerment and enablement of your brand
- Why engaging social media at every stage of the sales cycle turns everybody into brand advocates
- How door-to-door sales pitches lead to paid social media activities
- Why you shouldn’t have conversations with everybody
- Why one-size-fits-all channels are the past and data-driven social strategies are the way of the future
Quotes From This Episode
“When we think about the content that we’re pushing out there in social, we are thinking about the end audience and who we’re trying to reach.” —@caitlinangeloff
“I go door-to-door, and I provide a business case as a form of cookies for people to buy, in the form of a pixel tool.” —@caitlinangeloff (highlight to tweet)
“You talk to different people about different things, and you should always back into it from the data.” —@caitlinangeloff
“Who cares desperately about what it is you have to say? Those are the ones you should be trying to reach.” —@caitlinangeloff (highlight to tweet)
“We want to make sure that people, as they find out about us, they have everything at their fingertips to be successful from day one.” —@caitlinangeloff
- Caitlin’s Twitter: @caitlinangeloff
- DocuSign: blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Case Study: How DocuSign’s Advocates Influenced More Than $3 Million in Sales Pipeline
See you next week!
Why a B2B Brand Is Experimenting With Snapchat
from Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media Consulting http://ift.tt/20qKxs4