How is your content marketing plan and strategy coming along for 2016? Are you ready to create and deliver valuable content that will inspire, connect and organically attract your ideal customer, audience, investors, stakeholders, and partners?
Do you know what content you will be delivering on what month, week and day to inspire, empower, engage and activate the members of your online social communities? Are you ready to leverage content marketing to achieve your business and marketing goals and objectives?
Are you ready to tap into the power of content marketing to generate more leads, earn trust with your ideal customer audience, establish thought leadership, connect with and foster relationships with influencers in your industry, and grow your business?
Did you know:
- Only 30% of B2B marketers say their organizations are effective at content marketing. This is down from 38% last year. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 67% of B2B buyers rely more on content to research and make B2B purchasing decisions than they did a year ago. (DemandGen Report)
- 70% of marketers lack a consistent or integrated strategy. (Altimeter)
- 51% of B2B marketers indicate they will increase their content marketing spending in the next 12 months (Content Marketing Institute)
If you want to get a grip on your content marketing starting today, then you have come to the right place.
We are thrilled to announce the availability of our 2016 content marketing editorial calendar template.
The 189th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast provides a detailed tutorial to help you create your own content marketing editorial calendar for 2016.
How to get a grip on your content for 2016:
Step 1: Download our calendar here-> Content Editorial Calendar.
Step 2: Listen to the 189th episode for step by step directions for how to use our content calendar template.
Benefits of using a content editorial calendar:
- Helps you focus on the needs of your audience and ideal customer
- Helps you inspire, connect, empower and activate your audience
- Force you out of your box and to think further than today or tomorrow
- Increase value of your content to your audience
- Better integrate and leverage different communication mediums and platforms to keep things fresh
- Create content once, use many = increased return on investment
- Streamline all investment and resources for content creation and marketing related activities
- Encourage teamwork internally and with external partners and stakeholders
- Fuel innovation and idea generation, avoid getting stuck in a rut
- Better set expectations with your audience and fans
- Helps you create loyal brand evangelists
Editorial Calendar Highlights
- Prioritization of audience via our audience analysis worksheet
- Monthly conversation theme
- Weekly conversation theme
- Blog post title
- Target audiences (primary, secondary and tertiary)
- Purchase cycle (awareness, consideration, preference, purchase, loyalty)
- Draft due date
- Primary keywords
- Blog Categories
- Supporting images
- Other supporting media (image, video, podcast)
- Embed in other resource kits or publications
- Possibly white paper (y/n)
- Client testimonial / graphics
- Call to action (link and description)
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- Content marketing definition in a nutshell
- Why you need a content marketing calendar
- How to use the 2016 content marketing editorial calendar provided by Marketing Nutz (download here-> Content Calendar Template)
- Recent industry trends and statistics regarding content marketing for 2016
- How to increase the ROI of all of your content marketing by planning ahead, documenting your strategy and knowing your audience
- Why you must set goals, objectives, clear call to actions
- How to create and prioritize monthly and weekly themes for content and social conversations
- How to keep track of visuals integrated with your content marketing
- Importance of quality over quantity in developing your content marketing assets
- Content Editorial Calendar Template
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- How to develop a content marketing framework and plan
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell
- Evergreen Content Marketing in a Nutshell
- How to Create More Discoverable Content Google, Social Networks and Humans Will Love!
- How to Leverage Content Assets You Already Have – Create Once, Use Many!
- How to Create an Inventory of Your Content Marketing Assets and Increase ROI
- 8 Ways to Test Your Marketing Programs and Campaigns with Social Media
- 7 Metrics to Measure Value of Your Content in the Inspiration Age (episode 173)
- How to Write Epic Blog Content Your Audience will Devour
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation
- 5 Easy Ways to Use Social Media Research to Learn About Your Customers and Audience
- How to Write for Your Ideal Customer and Audience
- 8 Ways to Use Social Media to Test Your Marketing Campaigns, Programs and Content
from Pam Marketing Nut http://ift.tt/1PomXc2
Make Money Online posting articles, videos like this
2016 Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template and Tutorial