Do you have a business or personal dream so big it scares you? Is it a dream that keeps you up at night and zooming turbo all day, every day?
Many entrepreneurs, business owners, business leaders and marketing leaders have dreams so big even some of the closest people in their life and business can’t understand them. As a result they struggle with getting people on board to join and support their journey.
Often times we are our own worst enemies when it comes to building and living the life of our dreams.
How do you get past the starting block to build the life and business of your dreams? How do you bring your dreams to fruition?
The truth is you must start small but continue to build the dream. Most people have limited resources, time and budget. Very few people have millions of dollars sitting in a bank account ready to help them make their dreams come true overnight.
“Dream it, plan it, do it, live it, love it” is the motto I believe and have always lived by.
You can build your dream business and life. The only catch is that you must have plan to get there. You must be realistic. You must set goals. You must prioritize and clearly know what will provide oxygen for your life and business to strive. You must get out of your own way. You must not let someone that doesn’t understand your dream keep you from reaching and achieve it.
You must learn to say no to the wrong things so you can say yes to the right things! You can’t spend the next year chasing shiny objects and implementing random acts of marketing and business and expect to be in a better place than you are today.
Take a listen to the 182nd episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to hear 7 tips for how to dream big and execute small for the win.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- Why you should never stop dreaming big
- How to not let other people stomp your dreams
- Being realistic with how to implement and build your dream business
- Why starting small will actually help you achieve success faster
- Why you must focus on medium and long term sustainability over short term revenue and gratification at times
- Why working smarter, not just hard is a requirement for success
- Keeping your “why” at the center and foundation of everything you are doing
- The dangers of chasing only fame and fortune
- Learning to delegate and outsource
- The difference of working on your business versus working in your business
- Avoiding chasing shiny objects so much that it distracts you from success and achieving your business and life goals
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- 8 Tips to Work Smarter, Not Just Harder
- How to Get Your Social Media Budget Approved (white paper)
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- How to Build an Integrated Digital and Social Platform that Works Even When You’re Not Working
- Welcome to the Inspiration Age (episode 170)
- Content Calendar Template
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Get Fit Social and Digital Business Series
- 10 Reasons You Need an Integrated Digital Marketing, Social Media Strategy and Plan
- Reality Check: 7 Metrics to Know If Your Content Provides Value in the Inspiration Age
- Twitter for Business: 7 Tips to Maximize Results in the Inspiration Age
from Pam Marketing Nut http://ift.tt/1kdvmBW
Make Money Online posting articles, videos like this
Think and Dream Big, but Execute Small for the Win in Business and Life