Buffer Blogs Best
Kevan Lee (@KevanLee) joins the Social Toolkit from Buffer, an app that rolls all of your social media profiles into one program, allowing you to control them all at the touch of a button. Kevan is a content crafter at Buffer with a hand in each of Buffer’s three blogs: The Social Blog (social media best practices), the Open Blog (about transparency and company culture), and the Overflow blog (a behind the scenes look with the engineering team).
Buffer is an excellent case study for using blogging to boost your marketing. Their blogging efforts have proven to be the key ingredient in their rise and success as a company. Kevan takes us inside the company to explain how that happened and what role blogging roles in their business today.
In This Episode
- Social media tools for virtual teams
- The importance of blog post headlines
- How to find the best content for blogs
- Repurposing blog content successfully
- How Buffer grows leads and uses email marketing (Hellobar and Mailchimp)
Resources and tools mentioned
Ep. 43: Buffer’s Blogging Secrets
from Social Fresh http://ift.tt/1RKbznO