Saturday, October 10, 2015

How to spray paint a car hood DIY Tips And Tricks

http://instantcashmaking.com/spray-paint
 

how to spray paint a car hood DIY Tips And Tricks


Why?
So why Rustoleum? Well, on the internet you can discover individuals that rolled it on, as well as the vehicles look respectable. But above all, you can get a quart for under $5 at any type of hardware establishment, whereas vehicle paint can be 20-50 times that much.

I have a neighbor that has a paint store in his garage, so I reached utilize his spray gun. You will need a spray gun as well as air compressor, yet if you do not you can still attempt rolling on the paint.

Various other ideas:
Throughout the task I maintained informing myself, "self, if this works out ... you'll have to do an Instructable on it," as well as it exercised, so this is my very first instructable.

Note: I'm not liable for ... anything. If you ruin your auto, my condolences yet remember, YOU did it. Nevertheless you possibly won't ruin your auto unless you attempt.

how to spray paint a car hood
how to spray paint a car at home
how to spray paint a car door
how to spray paint a car roof
how to spray paint a car at home yourself



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU5CwYwGnNM

No comments:

Post a Comment